Yesterday was a GORGEOUS spring day, almost 90 degrees! So, Jay and I took the kids to the park to take some fun pics of them. Here in Texas, it is a tradition to take pics of kids, animals, people or whatever in the bluebonnets that pop up this time of year. We only took pics of the girls in the flowers because the boys were having none of that, but we did get some cute pics in general. Hope spring is being as good to everyone else as it is around here! Landrie was trying decide which rock might taste better Such handsome little men...the girls will be lined up at the door for them in a few short years! Garret posing...of course! Our little cowgirls
I tried to leave a oomment earlier and had to sign into a bunch of shit so if this is a duplication it said simply this Aunt checks your blog weekly, beautiful kids, keeps me in touch, need to see more mom and dad photos. Haven't met ya, but you're a great writer, Mom. Consider a childrens book! I'll make it down there soon. Love Aunt Connie
1 comment:
I tried to leave a oomment earlier and had to sign into a bunch of shit so if this is a duplication it said simply this Aunt checks your blog weekly, beautiful kids, keeps me in touch, need to see more mom and dad photos. Haven't met ya, but you're a great writer, Mom. Consider a childrens book! I'll make it down there soon. Love Aunt Connie
Post a Comment