Well, we had a wonderful Christmas here at the Brummett house! Santa was very good to us and we had a wonderful time with our family and friends. The girls were so cute with all the paper and bows, and the boys were even more cute helping them to open their gifts. Jay and I can not wait for the Christmases to come because they are sure to get better as the girls start to understand who Santa is. The boys went to visit their mom yesterday, so I have slowly but surely been trying to get my house back in order. But, it has been so nice to hang out in our jams and play with the girls, so I'm afraid I'm not making much head way in the organizational department. Here are a bunch of pics of Christmas and some other things that we have been up to leading up to the holidays. I hope that everyone has been enjoying their holiday season. Lots of love and blessings!
P.S.~ Santa brought me my video camera that I have been wanting, so you can expect some videos in the future!

Landrie was trying to figure out who was holding her!

Cookie decorating at Gigi and Poppy's

Ella opening her jammies from Santa

Landrie opening her Christmas jams

All the kiddos modeling their jams... the girls said "Santa's best gift"...so perfect








Tired baby girl from all the excitement of the day

Poppy was on double duty trying to get his girls to sleep
1 comment:
aww, i love all of the pics! looks like christmas was great! miss you
Post a Comment