Well if you still visit our blog, then you realize that I've obviously been a little really M.I.A these last few months. Rest assured that our life has not been quite as boring as the blog has been! Ha! We've had lots of fun play dates with friends, busy with school work, Momma's been trying to get things ready to start a little online venture (more on that later) and overall we've just been busy with life. I've had ample opportunity to blog and post pictures but I instead chose to be in the moment. The girls are growing so, so fast and changing every minute of the day and I just don't want to miss a bit of it. I found myself stressing out about capturing moments instead of being present in them. I can't tell you how freeing it has been to just watch and enjoy rather than be behind the camera. It also helps to have my phone just in case I have to have a picture! So anyways, this is where I've been and what we've been up to...nothing and everything and really just trying to enjoy all the little moments before they are over. And really, isn't that what it is all about instead of making sure it is all documented?!
In the midst of the season and just enjoying what this time of year is all about, I just didn't get around to getting our Christmas cards prepared and sent. I was really torn because it is something I look forward to doing and sending out every year. But, in the end I told myself it was ok and not worth the stress, so I have decided to send out Happy 2012 cards!
I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and that y'all enjoy each and every moment of the day. This year, more than ever, I am so looking forward to just watching the joy on my childrens' faces and reflecting on what this day is really about. HE is the reason for the season!
Love to you all and since I hate a post with out a picture, here is a pic of the girls with Santa this year...the best so far!
To see past years Santa pics and cry with me over how much and how quickly they have grown, you can HERE.

No comments:
Post a Comment