Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2014

I Think It's Time to Get This Thing Started Again!

Hello, hello? Is anyone still around here?! I won't be surprised if the answer is no and I'm just talking to myself...which is the norm for me anyway! After a long, long, looooonnnnngggg hiatus from this virtual scrapbook, I decided that too much has happened in the past year or so not to document it.  At first I just wanted to be present in all of life's moments and take a break from "worrying" about getting things documented.  Then, that snowballed into getting so far behind that I got overwhelmed thinking about all that I wasn't recording and I became paralyzed when I thought about trying to get it down.  I guess it is the Type A character traits coming out! Well, call it getting older, call it our country air or call it having a 5th child (more on that to come!) but a lot of my previous Type A traits have become much more laid back.  I no longer care if this virtual scrapbook is in chronological order as long as life gets documented at some point.  Plus, who doesn't like to go back and relive memories, even if they are recorded years later?!

So, this blog that I started to keep track of our hectic life and keep our family and friends up to speed on our happenings will once again be up to share with all of you.  I'm excited to get things recorded that I always want to remember and hope that y'all will join us through posts in our crazy life!

1 comment:

Darby said...

now that football is over can you get back to real life?? lol!!