Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

9 Months old and some new video

The girls are 9 months old today! I can hardly believe that in just 3 short months my little babies will be big 1 yr olds. We had their 9 month Dr. appt today and they are doing really well. Landrie is 27 1/4" long and weighs 18.5 lbs. Ella is 26.5" long and weighs 16.5 lbs. Ella has done a good amount of growing because at their last appt. there was a 3 lb and 2 in difference in their sizes. So, that is really all there is to report for now. Here are there 9 month pics which proved to be just as crazy as always. I'll also add a couple new videos that I took!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Landrie was obviously DONE!

Videos:

This first one was of Ella when she woke up today. I've been meaning to film this for a while because she is always so cute when she wakes up. It melts my heart that she is so excited to see me!


This video is of Landrie after she pulled up on the kitchen chair. She has a lot to say about something! You will notice her "coughing noise" that she copies, this is her most favorite game to play with her Poppy! She is a crazy girl...

No comments: