Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Got My Laugh for the Night

I came across these little beauties while looking for some things back when I was pregnant. While cleaning out my picture folders tonight, I came across these pics that I had saved from the website. I had no intention of actually purchasing these, but thought the pics were too funny not to save. Needless to say, I completely forgot about them until now and I still have no words as to why someone would think these were a good idea. Obviously, they don't have children, or have only ever had to carry one infant at a time. They definitely get points for creativity!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Wow, what an awesome multi-tasking new mother this woman is. She managed to get herself showered, dressed, make-up and hair done, baby ready, wave to friends and talk on a cell phone...all thanks to a completely unrealistic car seat strap! Awesome!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All I can say is that this gives a whole new meaning to "saddle bags."

No comments: