Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Miss Mischief

We have always had a little feeling that Landrie will be our little diva that will get into anything and everything. She just has that little spark in her eye and definitely has a stubborn streak. It is not unlike her to keep going after something after she has been told over and over to stay away. But, that is just what makes her so cute and why there is never a dull moment with her. There will come a day when I won't be able to laugh when she does things because she'll have to learn right from wrong, but for now, I just sit back and enjoy it! Here is some photographic evidence of her mischief, I'm sure she'll be climbing over in no time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Trying to climb out of baby jail

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Trying to unlock the gate

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"What? I'm not doing anything"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"I know I'm cute, ha ha!"

No comments: