I finally charged my video camera up and took a few new videos of the girls. They have been so cute lately with their jibber jabber and I could sit and listen to it all day long! Landrie also started to say "Hiiieee" when she waves, but I haven't been able to capture that just yet. We are also convinced that Ella is saying either dog or doze. When they are around or she sees them outside, she starts to say "Doh...doh." It is very clear and it is definitely not the same as her "da, da's." So, this first video is of the girls doing their favorite thing, staring out the window and "talking" to the doggies. It is about 2 min. long b/c I kinda forgot I was taping them and got lost in watching...so, if you don't watch it all the way through you won't miss anything in particular!
This next video demonstrates how the girls feed themselves. Ella is nice and tidy and has figured out how to do it. Landrie on the other hand...well, you'll see...
And, here are some pics that we've taken over the last few days.


Playin' in their pillow fort


Lookin for their puppies

Ella's new silly kissy face



Landrie preparing a mulch feast


Landrie wasn't so sure about this flying thing, but Ella LOVED it!
No comments:
Post a Comment