Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

This Week

This week has been just lovely. On top of the laundry, cleaning and unpacking that needed to be done from our trip, the girls contracted a nasty little bug called Rotavirus. This lovely virus is characterized by frequent, explosive diarrhea in addition to some vomiting, fever and runny noses. To top all of this off, Landrie is cutting one of her big front teeth on the top, so the girl can't seem to catch a break. The girls also experienced their first injuries this week, with Ella having a puffy, bloody lip and Landrie getting a black eye. Ella's unfortunate injury happened from falling on her face on the wood floor and biting her lip. She looked pretty pitiful for about an hour, then the swelling went down and she just looked like she had a little cut. Landrie's shiner was the result of a crib accident while trying to fall asleep. She was walking around the sides of her crib and fell and bumped her eye on the edge of the crib. The wound went from a small bump on the outer edge of her eye to a full blown black ring. She was the picture of perfect this week with her crazy hair, snotty nose, drooling mouth, black eye, poopy butt and mismatched clothes since that was all that remained from the poop attacks that had been launched. The one bright side to the girls' horrible week has been that they want nothing more than to sit on my lap and cuddle. I can't say that I don't love this even if I really had a hard time getting things other than laundry done. So, needless to say, I didn't take too many pics this week but I will share what I did manage to get. I'm also posting a few from our trip up to Cincinnati. Hope everyone had a better week than us and pray that these girls get healthy very soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ella asleep at Grannie's, her house has that affect on people :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is where Landrie spent most of time at Nana and Papaw's, it was her little playhouse
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NaNa and Papaw were so excited to finally meet their first great grandchildren
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ella thought Landrie might like to use her finger as a teether
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ella trying to eat her way out of baby jail
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the best pic I could get of Landrie's eye...it was actually black/purple in person
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Poor baby couldn't stay awake at all this week
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lookin out the window at their doggies...a new favorite past time
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: