About 3 weeks ago (just so you can get an idea of how behind I am!) my Mom and I flew off to Florida with the girls. We had been talking about going to see my Mamaw and how I really wanted her and the girls to get to spend some time together with out our ginormous family around. I was kind of dreading the flight there seeing as it left at 6:30 in the morning, which meant that we had to get two babies up at 3:45 am to get to the airport. You are probably thinking the same thing I was, "I must be CRAZY!" Well, my babies proved me and my Mom wrong and they actually seemed more than happy to be up at that hour. Their good moods continued all through our flights and I was more than thankful for that. The only little blips that we experienced were when Landrie decided to point at everyone that was sleeping and shout "GO NI-NITE!?" Needless to say, she hasn't quite figured out that you are supposed to whisper when people are sleeping. Once we arrived in Florida it was a whirlwind of a week that we spent playing outside and visiting the beach and the zoo. I took about a million pictures while we were there, so my posts are going to need to be broken up in to a few. Here are pictures of some of the things we did while at Mamaw's
We ate on the floor because highchairs are for babies

We kissed frogs in search of Prince Charming

We rode bears and other stationary wildlife

We snuggled with Mamaw after bathtime

Speaking of bathtime, we had fun making faces in all the mirrors

We played in the lounge chairs by the pool

We played chess with some frogs

We gave our Sissy's some kisses

We looked like big girls by the pool

We laid with another little girl that was at the pool

We had fun splashing in buckets of water


We chased lizards in the buff with some furry friends

And finally, some of us practiced our pose for the Sports Illustrated 2030 edition
2 comments:
Stephanie, it sounds like an amazing vacation (so far!) How lucky for you that you got to do that and visit your family. :)
Thank you so much for your advice (again!) and kind words on my blog. Today was much better!! It's just good to know I'm not the only one going through this and that I will survive, haha! You're an amazing friend. We're going out for gripe water tonight and crossing our fingers! I also heard The Happiest Baby on the Block is very helpful, so we'll see how that goes too!
Thanks again! You rock, Domestic Goddess!
What a fun fun time y'all had
I am cracking up at the last on SI 2030 to funny
Cute girls you have
Post a Comment