While I don't care for aviaries, these little guys were pretty cute to look at...and no, that is not any of our hands!
Since I shared my disdain for the flying creatures at the zoo, it is only fair to share what my favorite part was...
The giraffes were so stinkin cute! I've never been to an exhibit quite like this as we were able to get up close and personal with these animals and I had never realized just how cute they really were. When I say close, I'm talking they were licking our hands! See...
Yes, I really was that close because I didn't have my zoom lens on my camera. Before we left the zoo, we took a little train ride. The girls loved it and Ella really loved exhurting her new found 2 yr old freedom. I think this pic shows how happy she was when I came along and brought her back to to reality, that she is still only 2

She just looks so disgruntled and it totally cracks me up!
The day before we left Florida, my Uncle Chris, Aunt Kristen and their baby Collin came in town to stay with Mamaw the week after we left. It was nice to get to visit with them for a bit before we left and the girls had fun playing with their cousin. Collin will is about 6 mos younger than the girls and it was funny to see his reaction when he was surrounded by two little girls staring and/or yelling in his face! We decided to get the kids out of the house since it was a little loud with three toddlers around and we ventured to a nearby park. It was a great park and a great day in general. Landrie decided that she loves tire swings
Ella, as usual, was exploring her independence and was very interested in the tallest tree that she has ever seen...at least that seemed like what she was thinking
We also attempted to get a pic for Mamaw of her great grandkids with her youngest grandchild. It was eventful to say the least, but not on Collin's part, he sat perfectly still. The girls on the other hand were C.R.A.Z.Y, we did manage to get this pic with all of the kind of looking...I take what I can get these days!
Alright, so that about wraps up the second installment of our Florida trip posts. I promise by the end of the weekend I will have the third and final post ready, which also is my fave because it documents the pics of our beach trip!

1 comment:
Beautiful pictures ma'am! Loves those sweet girls so much. I can't wait for May!!!
Post a Comment