
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bright and Bold colors...obviously. I absolutely loved our wedding colors and the girls' flowers and wish I could have bouquets like them in my house every day. A fun side note...notice Abby's little flower girl dress? I thought it was so stinkin cute! Can you guess where I got it? A Gas Station! Crazy huh?

A close up of my flowers which I absolutely loved. They didn't hold up too well in the heat, but I didn't care because they were awesome and smelled even better. I even had them wrapped in swarovski crystals which was so fun!

Seein' my daddy for the first time and the first time that day that I cried.

Every time I look at this pic I fall more in love with my dress! Is that bad? When we first got it into the bridal salon I laughed and asked "What the hell is with the ruffles?" When I tried it on I knew exactly what was up with those ruffles and fell in love instantly!

Me and my honey...love him!

This picture is one of my favs and makes my heart happy every time I look at it. It sums up what our wedding was all about...officially becoming a family!

4 comments:
Gorgeous!!! What a stunning background you had for your photos! I love that one of you and your daddy... so special :) Your daughter is just precious and it's amazing you found that dress at a gas station! Love your colors as well, what a great day, thanks for sharing!
girl your dress was so fabulous!
Beautiful photos, that one of you in the dress overlooking the city is awesome!
WHAT A Gorgeous dress!! SO beautiful. You look so pretty in the pic overlooking the city. I love hot pink! :) Very beautiful wedding party!
Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment