
Having a picnic lunch at the pool...using bowls that they did not throw or dump out...such proper little princesses!
When at the store we've gone from this

To this

Don't they look so big! I can't stand it! I would also like to point out Ella's face in the first pic...Doesn't it look like she is saying "Landrie, would you just shut up?!
Aaaannnd, here is the video footage that gave this post its name and probably had you scratching your head. The girls have taken up a favorite new pastime of making out with stationary objects. If you stand still long enough, your leg might even be subject to a good seven minutes in heaven with these little ones. Landrie seems to have a preference for this particular wall, so I'm thinking she has claimed it as her boyfriend!
Landrie has loved to look at herself for as long as I can remember and recently has started talking to her reflection. Yesterday, she talked with the video camera.
And because the only thing sweeter than a sleeping baby is a laughing one!




2 comments:
Hiii!! Thank you for your sweet comment you left on my page. I went to your page after and your family is adorable. How is it with four kids?? What are the age differences between them? I'm a little nervous about having three but I'm sure it'll just fall into place once the new baby gets here, or so I hope : ) Anyways ill talk to you soon.
Hiii!!
Thats awesome that you love having a full house. I grew up with a busy household too so I know exactly what you mean. How fun that you have two older boys, and two little girls for them to love on. They are all so cute. We love having our little guys, its sooo fun, but of course I want that little girl at some point. So there's this at home gender test you can take at ten weeks and its 90% accurate so my husband and I thought it'd be fun to do, just for fun, on my birthday. Soooo we did it and it said we were having a girl. Of course it could be wrong so I'm not announcing it yet but we find out on the 7th of august for sure so we'll see then. Yes I use photoshop on most of my pictures. Once I got the program it was hard not to use it cause you know how much more lively and fun your pictures can be. Well hope you guys all have a good weekend too and i'm sure ill talk to you soon.
Post a Comment