Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Apparently I Gave Birth to Beavers

Seriously?!...Seriously?! Nothing is safe around here. Exhibit A:

This is why:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Look like this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They are the reason:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and These:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

make it look like I don't feed my children. Nothing is safe around here and God help us when/if they start biting each other! I thought I had found pretty much everything that was small that could cause a choking hazard around our house. That is, I thought Ella and Landrie had found everything and I scooped up anything else that might resemble something they might like to put in their mouths. I was wrong...

Today while I was in here:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This hot mess:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Decided to do this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And look what she did:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Notice anything missing?

How about this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, thanks to this innocent little face:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We might just have to take cold baths for awhile. I was completely shocked when I looked down and saw this in her mouth. I mean really, who would have thought? These girls and their little beaver teeth are literally going to eat us out of house and home. This could cause a problem because I don't think our homeowners insurance covers this kind of catastrophe!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my goodness, even though they are hot messes they get bigger and prettier by the day!

Ashley said...

This is hillarious!