A very favorite blog of mine, www.mycharmingkids.net, normally hosts a "Not Me Monday." I have always read her blog and the posts on these mondays but have never joined in the fun. I've convinced myself it is because I didn't have anything to write about, but in actuality, it was because I didn't have the guts! So, today, I've decided to let down my guard and follow in the no shame having footsteps of MckMama, by sharing with you things that my children most certainly did not do. Maybe after hiding behind their non stories I will share some of my own!
Last week while I took a second to myself to use the restroom, one of my dear sweet twin baby girls absolutely did not climb on to the kitchen table and grab a box of straight pins. She definitely did not squeal with delight when she got caught and throw 43 straight pins into the air and all over the kitchen floor.
This same sweet little 15 month old baby girl most certainly did not figure out how to gag her self in the middle of Walmart and proceed to do it over and over again and giggle every time her mommy told her no. Definitely not! No, other people were not telling her mommy that she was turning red and choking and looking like she was going to puke...not my child!
My other sweet baby girl definitely does not hide her sippy cups of milk in places that only she can find and then produce them hours...maybe even days later...and try to drink the milk chunks out. Ew gross, definitely not my baby girl!
And, I most definitely am not going to join in and say that aside from the walmart episode, the other things definitely would not happen ever because I definitely never leave my children unsupervised to go to the bathroom or check some e-mail. I would never do that, what kind of mother would? :)

2 comments:
I am so sure that these little ones you speak of will not teach Jackson all of their tricks one day, no no, my sweet baby boy won't do any such thing:) Oh what I have to look forward to!
thats hilarious!! Im sure I have one or ten of those stories i could share too. Maybe one day I too will get the guts to do it. Keep an eye out.
Post a Comment