Ella has decided that she will FINALLY grace us with her walking abilities. This girl is such a little toot and I'm convinced that she has been able to walk for the last month or so and was just playing us the whole time. Case in point, I was on the phone with my mom the other day when I turned around and became speechless. Ella was walking across our family room like she had been doing it her whole life. When I got off the phone and tried to hold her hands to do it again, she kicked and flailed and held her legs up off the ground. She obviously did not want to do it again and certainly not on my watch. This girl is such a little toot and definitely knows what she wants/likes and what she doesn't. I did manage to get a couple videos of her attempts...in the first one you will see that she decides she's had enough and proceeds to roll around on the ground...oh this girl!
**Disclaimer: I apologize in advance for my annoying voice...you do what it takes to get them excited...right?!**
Why Decluttering Hasn’t Worked
3 days ago


1 comment:
YAY Ella!!!
Post a Comment