Anywhere you can find water, you will usually find Landrie. The girl has definitely inherited my love for water and would spend HOURS playing in it if we let her. When we got home the other day, Ella had fallen asleep in the car, so Landrie and I did some yard work in the front while Ella slept in the car. Once Landrie discovered the fountain, pulling weeds stopped and I had to whip out the camera to take some pics. She definitely had fun and that sweet little white dress she was wearing, well, it is now brown!




Of course she
had to taste the water!

Once she found the watering can, she decided to go back to yard work...and so did I!
2 comments:
She is sooo cute. Makes me excited for my baby girl. Your pictures look great!!! Did you decide to invest in photoshop? Hope you guys are doing great.
She is a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment