Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

I'll Get You My Pretty...

For all of those times that you got me and ran away! Now that Ella is up and running, not walking, Landrie better watch out...Ella is making up for lost time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"You better come back here Landrie!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"I'm coming after you!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"I'm almost there sister, you better run!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Haha...Gotcha!"

And just to put it into perspective, mostly for myself because I haven't fully realized the impact of having two babies that walk...this is my new normal:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, one running one way, and one running the other and laughing at me all the way!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

that's just piceless
toooooo darn cute

Lisa said...

Your family is beautiful! I am afraid of the running in different directions picture - ours are not even crawling yet ;-)