Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Walking and A Tutu

Ella can now be officially classified as a walker...yay! She still crawls if she just isn't in the mood to walk, but she definitely walks more than she crawls and her confidence in being able to walk to getting better every day. Here is a new video of her walking that we took the other day. You'll notice how she holds her arms like she is getting ready to shoot a bow and arrow, haven't really figured out why she does this yet, but if it helps her walk then it works for me!



I got this next video the other day after I got done making a tutu. I tried it on Landrie and she absolutely LOVED it! She was twirling and dancing all around so I ran to get the video camera, as you will see, she decided she didn't want to be taped.



Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor day!

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! WOW! You have such a beautiful family....those boy are gorgeous and the baby girls are precious! So, what do you do in your "spare" time??? har har

Where is Savannah, Texas? I am pretty acquainted with most N. Texas towns but not sure I have heard of Savannah! What is the closest BIG town?? We have roots in Dallas, Plano and Ft. Worth!

Blessings!
Kelly's Mom