I have a couple things to blog about, like the fact that I turned 28 last week(ack!), but unfortunately, we have some sick babies on our hands. The girls started running fevers yesterday afternoon and they just got worse. Ella slept in bed with me last night because her temp was 104.7 and we wanted to watch her. So, while Jay worked in to the wee hours and took up residence in the guestroom for the night, I watched as Ella tossed and turned until 4:00 in the morning. Poor baby! I stripped her down to just her diaper because she was SO hot and all she wanted to do was wrap herself in her blankie like she always does. I ended up having to hide her beloved blankie because she really didn't need anything else to contribute to her rising temp. She seemed much better this morning and continued to get better through the day. When we put them to bed tonight, her temp was 101.3. Landrie was restless through the night last night also and woke up 4 times in as many hours, which is
so not like her. Her temp ran in the 102's through the night, but she definitely wasn't as bad as Ella. Welllll, today, Landrie decided that she needed extra cuddle time with Mommy and her fever got up to 105.2! I got in a tepid bath with her and felt awful because she was crying the whole time and was just miserable, but it needed to be done. The bath helped a lot and within 30 min, her temp was down in the 103's. We put the girls in bed at 7:30 and I'm anticipating more than a few wake ups tonight. I'm hoping for the girls that they are feeling better in the morning and if nothing else, I'm definitely enjoying all the extra cuddle time that I'm getting! I'll see ya later in the week and God willing, with healthy babies!
2 comments:
Well happy brithday(hope you had a great one)
=( poor kiddos on being sick, hope they feel better soon!!!
Have a great week
Those pics are enough to make me wanna cry! Poor babies!!
Post a Comment