Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pantry Raid 2010

It happened again, the pantry monsters attacked! They sure know where the goods are as they always raid the cookies and Little Debbie snacks. The plastic threw them off this time though and their little beaver teeth were no match for the clear wrappings around the treats. Suffice it to say, the pantry now has a lock on it and the grown up and older kids in the house have one more thing that we are forced to deal with because these girls can't seem to keep themselves under control!

4 comments:

Tim and Heather said...

momma, they are getting into the good stuff!!!!

Kelly said...

lol thats just priceless

Kayla said...

omg! this is hilarious....until they learn to break through the child proofing.

Becky said...

So funny! I had to laugh at myself though because when I first starting reading the blog I thought it said "Panty Raid", which made sense when you said the girls know how to find the "goods"!! LOL!!