I am afflicted and a blog that I recently stumbled upon has been laying heavily on my heart since last week. In this crazy and interesting blog world, I have come across many blogs with sad stories attached and sometimes some just weigh on my heart more than others. Whether it is a story of a new father losing his wife a mere 24 hrs after giving birth to their baby daughter, or a baby born weighing under a pound or the loss of a loved one in such a tragic and unexpected turn of events, I've come across them all and then some here in blogland. The stories that stick with me most though are the ones that involve children and sometimes I just have to take a step back from blogging and do all that I can do for these families...pray. So, I'm going to ask a favor to the readers that I have, please keep this family and their sweet little baby girl that is on her way to be with Jesus in your prayers. I pray that God does not keep her on this earth a moment more than He thinks she needs to be and that her suffering is over soon. If you would like to read about little Layla Grace, you can do so
HERE
1 comment:
She's in my prayers. I know exactly what you mean about how the blog world can really impact your life even if you don't know the family. It's neat that we can pray for these families all over the world.
Post a Comment