Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

Then & Now

I know I've been slacking big time here on our blog and it is due to one major thing...SICKNESS! Ugh! The girls were sick all last week and I've been sick all this week and I am just plain worn out. Since we have been sick for the past two weeks, there really hasn't been too much to share or too much to take pictures of...aside from head trauma of course. One thing that has happened a lot is reflection. I can't help but sit and stare at the girls and think about how big they have gotten in the blink of my eyes. They have started to play pretend and to say their little attitudes are appearing would be an understatement. So, since I don't have much to share, I thought I would share a glimpse of just how big my babies have gotten before my eyes.


Then: January 2009 Now: February 2010


It is just CrAzY to me how quickly time goes by and even though my days are long and sometimes completely insane, I'm so happy that I get to spend them with these precious not so little anymore babies! Hopefully we will be back next week with healthy reports and maybe even some adventures!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute cute

Kayla said...

Praying for you and your girls!