Between all the fighting and screaming and growling that these girls do at each other, they do have their moments when I think they just might love each other. Last week I was straightening up our bedroom while the girls watched their current favorite movie, "A Bug's Life." I noticed that they were being very quiet which either meant that they were watching the movie or getting in to something that they shouldn't be. I came out to check on them and found them like this:
They had made this little pillow pallet all on their own and were just as cozy as could be. They stayed like this through the whole movie and didn't fight or argue the whole time. It was so cute and I'm so glad that I got to snap a few photos to remember this on the days when all they do is pester each other!
Why Decluttering Hasn’t Worked
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment