Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Princesses

Last week Gigi and I loaded the girls up and headed to the Dallas Arboretum to join our playgroup for a day of fun.  There really aren't many things to do in Dallas as far as activities for little ones go, but this is definitely one place that we visit at least once a year and it never disappoints.  They set up displays with thousands of different kinds of pumpkins, gourds and beautiful mums and pansies everywhere you turn.  Unfortunately, I didn't take many photos of the beautiful landscape this time because I was chasing after two crazy little girls! Speaking of the girls, they had a great time running around and exploring with their little friends and Ella was the only one that wanted to cooperate when it came to picture taking.  She soaked in every second she could showing off the pumpkins she found and having me take her picture...until Landrie tried to come near her.  Speaking of Landrie, that girl was in rare form this day and wanted absolutely nothing to do with me or the camera! She sat for a couple pics when we first arrived and then it was all down hill from there.  I did manage to get a few cute pics though and my friend Darby even took a few of me and the girls which I'm so thankful for.  

The girls with their bestie, Sophia.
Ella for some reason thought that the pumpkin looked appetizing...go figure since she never eats!
Landrie loved this baby goat and kept saying that she wanted to take him home
Ella liked feeding the animals

This picture clearly shows that Ella wants to be an only child and doesn't like her picture taken with her sister!
See, now she's happy that Landrie is gone





3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love fall pictures with pumpins. Your girls are so cute!

JEN said...

Besautiful pictures of beautiful girls!

Darby said...

aww!! Sophia is there bestie! so cute :) love them!