The girls were completely mesmerized with all the fishies in the freshwater tank at the zoo
They really loved the elephants too! I was bummed that the lions weren't out because they are really into roaring like a lion and they kept saying that they wanted to see one.
Ella like this snake statue and her eggs...she was pointing them out to everyone that walked by.
You can always count on apes to bring joy during a zoo visit! This was a fun one and we stayed here for a good 15 minutes. Landrie was trying to have a conversation with them!
This is Landrie asking me what kind of pumpkin she is holding on our visit to the pumpkin patch. This was the first day it opened for the season and also the last day we were there, Kristen and I were soooo excited that we got to take the kiddos here.
Jackson wasn't so sure about the scary lap he was sitting in!
The girls weren't so sure about the scary creature on top of all the "cute punkins" as they said.
What? Did you think that my children would cooperate for a picture and actually look at me while they were standing in a beautiful zinnia patch?! Ha! Didn't think so...
Ella was in HEAVEN on the pony rides and through quite the fit when she had to get off. She has not forgotten and asks me at least once a day to "imma wanna ride a osie Mama...I wanna pink osie."
This is a pic that was a must take on our visit to The Magic House...by far one of my fave places to go when I was a kid. It is a lot bigger now but I was happy to see that they still had this electric ball and a lot of other fun stuff from when I used to go. As you can see, Ella liked the experience and told me that her hair tickled.
Landrie, on the other hand, absolutely did not like it and was pretty much terrified. She kept saying "No hairs, stay down. Don't get you me (which means don't get me)" Being the nice Mom I am, I only made her stand long enough to get a good picture!





1 comment:
Too much fun!!! I wish I was close to a good friend like y'all are!!!!! xoxox
Post a Comment