See what I mean?! A little crazy. Anyway, if you are wondering why I subject my children to such craziness it is because beneath the costumes and silliness, the show teaches some good lessons. The week leading up to Halloween they had shows about not talking to strangers, eating to many sweets and not being afraid of scary things. They sing a song saying, you guessed it, "Don't be afraid, it's okay." So needless to say, this was the song of the week around our house. I actually managed to record the girls Landrie singing and playing one day and I'm so glad I did. They are so cute singing it even though Landrie sings over Ella and has to make her presence known...as usual! Enjoy!
(P.S.~ The dog bed in the video is brand new and had not been laid on by our shedding doggies yet :)

No comments:
Post a Comment