Okay, so the holidays are just around the corner and that means many things. On top of the shopping, cooking and decorating that takes places for a good two months of my life (and I'm sure many of yours) I also have to think about our Christmas cards. I love shopping for the perfect card and the perfect picture for our family to go with it. I might be slightly obsessed even, but don't tell anyone!
There is a lil ol website you may have heard of unless you've been living under a rock called Shutterfly. In addition to being my go to place for holiday cards, It is often a one stop shop for me to get some holiday shopping and gift buying done year round. I have to say that one of my most favorite gifts to give is a Photobook from Shutterfly. You completely personalize it from cover to cover and they are such a nice keepsake. The first one I ever made was of our wedding and I gave it to my parents for Christmas 4 years ago. I have made one every year since then for different things and I love each one and will cherish them always.
Now for my favorite...holiday cards! Shutterfly has such a great selection to chose from that it may be hard to pick...maybe I'll just pick a few different styles! The past few years we have done a picture of just the kiddos, but I think this year we are going to do multiple photos. I also have my eyes on a bright and cheery theme this year that will also be something nice that family and friends may want to hold on to well after the holidays are over. Here are some that I have my eyes on:
I these because they are fresh and bright and make me smile! I also have my eye on this one which is a stationary card. I like this idea because it would allow me to leave a personal little note along with our cute card:
Whatever card we end up choosing, I promise to share with you as soon as we get them sent out! :)
In addition to paper goods, Shutterfly has some other great things that would make awesome gifts! One of these things is a piece of jewelry that I have an eye on for myself...HINT HINT hubby! A friend of mine has this necklace and I admire it every time I see it. I think it is about time that I have my own ;)
Now for the part about FREE! If you are a blogger and are interested in receiving some free holiday cards from the lovely folks over at Shutterfly, then visit here as fast as you can! You won't regret it and I know you will find something you are looking for this holiday season. If you want to take advantage of the greatness that is Shutterfly and you do not have a blog, well head on over there today because they are having some great sales on everything right now!



No comments:
Post a Comment