While I procrastinate in getting up pictures from the girls first trick or treating experience, I thought I would share with you some lovely little pictures from our trip to the arboretum. Yes, I realize that my last post involved these pictures as well, but I feel as if I'm not being truthful with them. You see my friends, my life is not all smiley babies that cooperate for pictures with their Mommy. No, no, my life is full of two year olds that run the other direction most times that they see my camera come out. When I ask them to say cheese, they say "No Mommy, I can't say cheese, I'm too sleepy" or they growl with discontent at the mere mention of a sweet picture with their sister. The very idea of standing still for 2 seconds is just too much for their little minds to process and it can make them fall into a sleep like trance or have a complete meltdown in the blink of an eye. Yes, this is my reality and these are the pictures to prove it!
Why Decluttering Hasn’t Worked
3 days ago


2 comments:
Too cute!! Hope y'all had a great Halloween
Have a great week
Ok, those pics are hysterical. Making memories for sure. What beautiful girls-- even when they aren't happy!!
Post a Comment