* A couple weeks ago I was getting some sass mouth from Landrie and told her that she can't talk to me the way that she was and that she "better watch her mouth." Her response..."I can't watch my mouth cause I can't see it!" It took everything I had to stop myself from cracking up. Scolding kinda loses its effect if I'm laughing!
* The girls have been really into watching "Dora the Explorer" lately and they are now bilingual (or at least I like to think so) thanks to her. Some days they decide that instead of saying "thank you" they say "gracias." They also like to count to ten in spanish a lot more now than in english. In this case, I think the TV watching is paying off!
* The girls were having a tea party in the tub the other night, or so I thought. I went in and they were playing so nice and sweet. When I asked them if their tea party was fun, Landrie said "No not a tea pahty Mommy, it a beeah pahty!" I have no idea where they learned that. Haha
* The girls are not yet potty trained and it is a topic that I will tell you about in another post. The girls are capable of telling me when they need to be changed though and at times they pick interesting ways to tell me. Landrie will often run into her room and lay on the floor and yell "Mommy, I need change peas!" At least she says please, right?! Ella on the other hand is a little more creative and instead of telling me she pooped, decided that she would say "Mommy, I have green crumbs." Nice huh?
* The girls are still really into all things princess and are in some state of princess play at any given point in the day. The other night in the tub they were playing "Sleeping Beauty" or "Booty" as they call her and it was so sweet. Landrie was calling Ella "Booty" and asked her to dance which they proceeded to do. Ella called Landrie her "twince" a.k.a "prince" and they played like that for a good 30 min. I did get a cute video of it but can't share it here because the girls were in the tub and there are some crazies out there that don't need to see my naked babies!
* Jay and I had a wedding to go to a few weeks ago and it meant that we obviously got dressed up. Being that I stay home and have no need or desire to wear make-up everyday or get dressed in more than jeans and t-shirts most days, the girls really don't see Mommy dressed up to often. While I was finishing up getting ready, the girls were standing at the gate and getting glimpses of me getting dressed. They started yelling "Pincess Mommy! Oh peatty Pincess Mommy!" When I came out, they said "Oh Mommy you so peatty! You a Pincess! Dance a Daddy!" So of course we obliged and danced for them.
I know that there is so much more that they have said and/or done but I just can't remember right now. I'm in the midst of "Christmasizing" our house right now and the glitter is starting to cloud my brain! Hopefully I will finish in the next couple days so I can get a post up with pictures because I hate not having pics in a post!
* The girls are still really into all things princess and are in some state of princess play at any given point in the day. The other night in the tub they were playing "Sleeping Beauty" or "Booty" as they call her and it was so sweet. Landrie was calling Ella "Booty" and asked her to dance which they proceeded to do. Ella called Landrie her "twince" a.k.a "prince" and they played like that for a good 30 min. I did get a cute video of it but can't share it here because the girls were in the tub and there are some crazies out there that don't need to see my naked babies!
* Jay and I had a wedding to go to a few weeks ago and it meant that we obviously got dressed up. Being that I stay home and have no need or desire to wear make-up everyday or get dressed in more than jeans and t-shirts most days, the girls really don't see Mommy dressed up to often. While I was finishing up getting ready, the girls were standing at the gate and getting glimpses of me getting dressed. They started yelling "Pincess Mommy! Oh peatty Pincess Mommy!" When I came out, they said "Oh Mommy you so peatty! You a Pincess! Dance a Daddy!" So of course we obliged and danced for them.
I know that there is so much more that they have said and/or done but I just can't remember right now. I'm in the midst of "Christmasizing" our house right now and the glitter is starting to cloud my brain! Hopefully I will finish in the next couple days so I can get a post up with pictures because I hate not having pics in a post!

No comments:
Post a Comment