Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Takin' a Cue From the Boys

I think it probably goes with out saying but I will say it anyway that with two boys so close in age and a Daddy that is a big kid himself at times, nights at our house often rival the UFC.  Between all the grappling and throwing and yelling, a visitor might think that there were some major fights going on, but in reality it is just a bunch of stinky boys letting their testosterone take over for some fun.  I'm pretty unfazed by it at this point after growing up with three younger brothers and watching the boys do it for the last 8 years.  The girls have been witness to these fight nights and seem to have picked up on some of their brothers moves.  We were watching a movie one night last week and the girls were sitting on the floor together like this


Then they switched positions like this


And it was Landrie's turn to sit on Ella (and maybe tickle her feet a bit)


Well, Ella didn't like this too much and decided she needed to take control of the situation and be the big sister that she is.  What ensued was a giggle and tickle fest like these girls have never had and it just so happened to look like their big brothers fight nights!


It was so cute to watch and I promise Ella was tickling Landrie's neck and not trying to choke her out! haha I love the girls at this age and watching them interact and play with each other.  They are so blessed to get to grow up with a sister/best friend and I'm so blessed to be their Mommy!



No comments: