At any given moment, if you walk into our home, you will find it in some state of disarray play. Since the day that the girls arrived, their presence has definitely been apparent whether it was diapers, bottles, exersaucers or toys strewn about our home. I don't really know what I'd do with myself if we had an actual playroom that could contain all the girls stuff. They have become a sort of decoration around here and I kinda like seeing the little girlieness everywhere! This is just a small glimpse at what an average day looks like at our house in its state of play!
This is a typical sight when Ella is playing, she likes to collect random things. She definitely has a plan though because she played with this particular arrangement for a good 45 minutes.
This was Landrie's arrangement. Apparently plants take precedence on a chair over a baby...I'm sure the plant was a dog or something though.
Wrestling stuffed animals since her brothers were at school and unavailable for a match!
Just your average stage performance in the window seat.
Princesses have to line up for picture taking just like the girls! Ha!
And ever so often, after a loooonnnnngggg day of play, a princess just gets tired and maybe a little lazy from all of her wardrobe changes. The following is the result of said tiredness:

No comments:
Post a Comment