Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Time I Had to Scold My Sweet Jacksie

I'm stretching these Louisiana posts for as long as I can! Ha! This is the last one though so don't worry.  In my last post I mentioned that while we were in Kristen's backyard we decided to get out Jackson's bounce house.  He loves it and the girls are always up for some fun jumping! It was so fun to watch the three of them bouncing away and just a little crazy to think that it was so not that long ago that Jackson was sitting in a baby carrier and the girls were just little 1 1/2 yr olds poking away at him...where did that time go?! Action Jackson was a wild man in his jumper and every picture I tried to get of him turned out blurry and crazy, imagine that! I did get some fun action shots of the girlies though.



The kids were climbing in and out of the jumper and running to the swing set and then back for some more jumping.  This got them all pretty pumped and it wasn't long before they were literally bouncing off the walls of the jump house.  Jackson had the technique of slinging himself off the wall down pat and at one point, found himself slung into Ella's lap.  You can guess just how much Miss Thang liked this...luckily I had my camera on hand to get the photographic evidence!


Yes, that would most definitely be Ella yelling "NO SIR! NO NO! YOU BE NICE TA ME! GET OFF YO FWEIND!" It was pretty funny to hear all that yelling coming out of her little body and I think it startled Jackson a bit since he proceeded to do this


That would be sweet little Jackson pushing Ella for yelling at him although I can't say I blame him.  It was all fun and games and picture taking until the playful pushing turned into hair pulling and clawing so Aunt Steph had to do something that sweet Jacksie didn't like...I had to tell him "No, No and that we do not hit other people."  You would think that I yelled or something and really laid into him because this is the face that I got


I mean is that not the most pitiful pout face you have ever seen?! Ha! I'm pretty sure that he was trying his darndest to pretend that I wasn't there and that all was right with the world.  Approximately 3.4 seconds later he was back to bouncing and laughing so I'm pretty certain that he wasn't scarred for life or anything.  I am happy that I walked away with this picture though because it makes me laugh out loud every.single.time I look at it!

No comments: