The Dallas Arboretum is one of my favorite places to go around here when the weather is nice. In the fall they have a great pumpkin and mum display and the spring time is beyond gorgeous with all of the tulips and azaleas. This year their display for the gardens is "Fairytale Castles." You know we had to check that out being that we are in the "princess season" of life around here which may never go away. We couldn't have asked for better weather that day with it being about 77 and sunny with a light breeze! I wish this kind of weather lasted a little longer around here but unfortunately it won't be long before it is about 30 degrees hotter for weeks at a time! Ugh! Anyways, I of course dressed the girls up to get some cute pics of them that day and am happy to say that they cooperated for the most part! They are just getting so big and seem to look older every time I see a new picture. Hope you enjoy!
A funny side note I want to remember: The girls were very happy to be able to run and play and not be couped up in their stroller. At one point they were playing ring around the rosy in the middle of a walkway. There were two older ladies that had grandsons that were about the girls age and they were running around and being crazy like little boys do. The ladies were commenting on how sweet the girls looked and how calm they were compared to their boys. Right about this time, the girls finished their game of ring around and Ella took it upon herself to prove the point that she is not always so sweet. As soon as her hands were free she started to prance around and bent over to spank herself like some little hussy! I've said it before and I'll say it again, my girls are such delicate little flowers! Haha!

1 comment:
Such a neat place to take pictures! You captured some great ones!! Your girls are getting so big... and so beautiful!!
Post a Comment