Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A-Z of Me

In an effort to continue my procrastination in getting some new pictures up, I'm copying some of my other fave blogs.  There are a bunch of bloggers out there doing a little list type thing about themselves and I've decided to play a long.

A: Age~ 29

B: Bed size~ Queen (but we so need a King for all of the little bodies that end up in there with us at times!)

C: Chore you dislike~ Cleaning bathrooms

D: Dogs~ We have 2, Dozer and Diva

E: Essential start to your day~ COFFEE!!!

F: Fave Color~ Hmm, I really love any shade of aqua or pink...or purple! I love color!

G: Gold or Silver~ Primarily silver...I have a lot of white gold but like to mix it up sometimes with Gold too

H: Height~ 5`5

I: Instrument(s)~ None, unless you count Guitar Hero!

J: Job Title~ Domestic Engineer ;)

K: Kids~ 2 boys and 2 girls

L: Live~ In a lovely little community North of Dallas

M: Mom's name~ Barb
N: Nicknames~ Nikki, Stephie and Putter pants when I was a baby because apparently walking and farting went hand in hand for me.

O: Overnight hospital stays~ Only when I had the girls and I sometimes wish I could go back and have the nurses take care of me! Ha!

P: Pet peeves~ Given the season of life that we are in right now with almost 3 yr old twins and 2 tweens, I would have to say that my biggest pet peeve is talking back and disrespect.

Q: Quote from a movie~ I have too many running through my mind right now to think straight and they all involve profanity! I live with a lot of boys afterall...

R: Righty or Lefty~ Right

S: Siblings~ 3 younger brothers

T: Time you wake up~ Weekdays 7:15 and weekends between 8-8:30.  Gigi and Poppy have been keeping the girls overnight a lot lately though and I've def been taking advantage and sleeping in on the weekends.  I LOVE to sleep!

U: Underwear~ Yes, I always wear them! lol

V: Veggies you don't like~ Beets, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, cabbage and broccoli

W: What makes you run late~ Kids

X: X-rays~ Teeth

Y: Yummy food you make~ I have a few dishes up my sleeve, the boys really like my meatloaf

Z: Zoo animal favorites~ Giraffes and elephants

1 comment:

Kristen said...

twins here too! you have such a cute family and cute blog :)
found you via blog hopping around, glad I did :)
Kristen
http://threeinthenest.blogspot.com