Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Faves

Hooray for Friday!!! Here are some of my favorite things on this awesome day!


1. I'll just go ahead and start with the weather...today is going to be cloudless and 83! Can't get much better than that for the weekend ahead that promises more of the same weather!



2.  A couple of months ago I came across this little product at Target.  I was curious because "Dry Shampoo" seemed to be contradictory or something.  But, I am here to tell you, it has completely transformed my little routine.  Sometimes I just don't have time to wash and restyle my hair after I already have and this little product works great the same day or even the day after! It magically makes your hair looking fresh again and you can style as needed.  This Mommy definitely LOVES this time saving tool!

3.  Date nights are always fun especially when we are going to my fave, The Melting Pot! Yummy! I'm officially fasting all.day.long so that I can indulge with out guilt.  I may or may not lick the fondue pot strongly consider licking the fondue pot of chocolate clean!

4.  My hubby got me an embroidery machine almost 2 months ago and to say that I was discouraged with it would be an understatement.  It has been very daunting to figure out how to do things, partly because I was afraid to break it! Ha! But, I'm happy to say that on this Friday, my embroidery machine might just be my very favorite thing because I finally figured it out! I happily completed my first shirts last night and I plan on doing a lot more this weekend! Hooray!

5.  Finally, here is one of my new favorite pictures because I'm in it with my babies.  Doesn't happen too often and I always love it when it does! (this was taken at our recent visit to the arboretum, more pics to follow as soon as i'm done enjoying the beautiful weather ;) )



Happy Friday and weekend to you all!!!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

I have heard good things about the dry shampoo and I will have to give it a try. Cute picture of you and the girls!