Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bluebonnets 2011

Our warm weather started a bit earlier this year (even though the high this past Monday was a crazy 45 degrees!) which meant that we were able to go out and get our bluebonnet pictures earlier too.  I love this time of year in Texas when there are wildflowers popping up all over the place, the colors are all so pretty.  That is the only good thing about having flat fields and no trees, there is plenty of room for the flowers to grow and they can be seen for forever.  Just like last year, it took two trips to our bluebonnet hill to get some pics.  Last year it was because we had to deal with some moodiness from Ella and this year it was due to some crazy wind that was whipping around and blowing hair across the girls faces as soon as I would snap a picture.  Either way, I was happy with how they cam out and just can't believe how old the girls are looking!




















2 comments:

Kelly said...

They are just to darn cute!!!!

Hey email me at
kellysavenue@live.com
need to ask you a question


hope your having a great week

Kristy Sola said...

So so so so so cute. I can hardly take their cuteness. I'm blown away at how big they are getting. Hope you are all doing great!!!