I don't know if it was because it was so late or what, but I feel like Easter came and went pretty quickly this year. In fact, this whole year so far has kind of disappeared! We had a lovely Easter weekend and Sunday. We dyed some eggs, only a dozen, because I have learned my lesson when it comes to egg dyeing around here. Jay is the only one that eats hard boiled eggs and I remember the first time I ever bought eggs to dye, I bought 2 dozen and I'm pretty sure I was left to finish a dozen on my own! Haha! So until I allow the girls to partake in egg coloring festivities, we will be a one dozen house. We woke up on Easter Sunday and showed the girls how to hunt for their baskets that the Easter bunny had left them. They were a little confused, but once they found them they were super excited. I'm pretty sure they consumed more candy before breakfast than they have in their whole life! We had a nice brunch together and then headed over to Gigi and Poppy's once the girls woke up from their naps. While Gigi and Poppy finished up the delicious brisket and sides for dinner, the boys went out and hid some eggs for the girls to hunt. They are such good big brothers and ran around helping the girls find some eggs. We had a great Easter, such a good time in fact that I only snapped a few pictures!
*This is the best picture of the 4 of them that I got...sad, but the story of my life! haha
* Ella said that she was being Landrie in this picture because she was sucking her thumb and picking her nose at the same time and apparently Landrie found it to be hilarious!

2 comments:
I think you got GREAT pics and the bluebonnet ones are so cute too!
Love you guys!
You can tell the girls were having blast, and the boys looked pretty happy too!
Post a Comment