Time slipped away and posts that I had wanted to do also slipped away with that. I have pictures that I realized I never posted and some are from St. Patrick's day! Just in case you didn't realize, it is now May, 2 months later. I'm such a slacker sometimes. So here are pictures of our goings on over the last couple months and hopefully now I can be caught back up!
*This is me vacuuming the, literally, hundreds of flies that partied in our house on St. Patty's day while we partied out on the patio! You should seriously try this though, works like a charm! haha)
*Clearly Ella is super excited about learning how to be a blacksmith since she was knuckle deep in her nose
* Landrie saw this Alligator Snapping turtle and said "Mommy, dats a GIANT, GIANT!" She wasn't wrong either!
Not really feeling the picture taking...
There we go!
I have pics from Easter and the bluebonnets that I wanted to do in a separate post that will be up at some point this week!


No comments:
Post a Comment