There is not a lot that I know for sure, but I do know this to be true
that I am exactly who I wanted to be and was born to be
because of you!
Galen, Garret, Ella and Landrie~ You will never know just how much I love you and would go to the ends of the earth for you for anything, but I thank God every.single.day of my life that I have been given the privledge to call you mine. You are what my dreams were made of my whole life and there is no one in the world that I would rather call my own than the four of you!

3 comments:
Such a sweet post!! Made me tear up. We moms are truly blessed. ; )
What a precious post! I wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog! I so appreciate them. I don't know if you are interested, but if you would like to continue reading, I would love to have you as a private follower. You can send me your e-mail address, if so, at Leslie_elise@yahoo.com. Your family is beautiful! I hope to encourage those that read, and I am excited at the thought of having names to match the readers. The Lord has really turned a negative thing into something sweet. I hope ou have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Leslie
Hi there! You are KW's bestie - hi! I got my dress at Nordstroms, its Jessica Simpson brand and it was I think $140. I love it, and cant wait to wear it again, so comfy and fit great! Go find it!
PS- I love that shirt you made with the huge monogram - let me know if you are ever interested in selling one :) he he xo
Post a Comment