Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

6 Random Things...

So, Aunt Kristen, who we love, tagged us with a fun little blog game. It is a game of tag that asks you to reveal 6 random things about yourself. Since we have 6 people in our family, not including our furry family members, I decided to share 6 things about each person instead of about myself. So, here goes:

1.) Jay grew up on a large cattle farm in Oklahoma. Many of you know this, but only a select few know that he found a frozen dead Indian leaning on one of their fence posts when he was about 9 or 10. Yes, crazy to think of, but the story that goes with it is absolutely HILARIOUS.

2.) Galen LOVES to doodle. He is good at it too. His favorite thing to doodle is little stick figures that are at war.

3.) Garret just joined Cub Scouts and is obsessed with the outdoors. He wants to be Bear Grills (Survivorman) and often goes to the creek to drink water from a mudhole. Thanks Bear for the lovely advice.

4.) Ella farts almost everytime that she coughs. Sometimes it scares her.

5.) Landrie recently started rubbing her heels together as fast as she can. She does it when she is excited or pissed off that she isn't getting fed fast enough. If you feel her feet during this, her heels are always burning hot.

6.) As for me, I'm claustrophobic and am becoming increasingly more so the older I get. One night we were watching Cops and some crazy crackhead crawled up under a house. I had to change the channel when the cops crawled under to get her because I was on the verge of a panic attack. Garret was sitting there with me when this occurred and asked what was wrong. When I told him I was claustrophobic, he asked "You're afraid of Santa Claus?" This quickly cured my panic attack

Hope you enjoyed these little tidbits of info on our clan!

No comments: