Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Random but Pleasant Meeting

If you read my previous post, then you already know that we spent the day with Gigi and Poppy in Waxahachie on Saturday. I mentioned that we had lunch at a cute little place, and it was delicious! The name of that cute little place is called The Catfish Plantation and if you ever find yourself in Waxahachie, TX, then you simply must go. If you happen to be intrigued about ghosts and the stories that go along with them, then you will really love this place because it is haunted...spooky! As we were sitting on the patio and enjoying the beautiful weather and yummy food, two women were sat at the table in front of us. They immediately caught my eyes because they looked very familiar...but being that we were in a small town so far from home, I thought it must just be a fluke that I thought they were familiar. Have you ever had that happen? Where you keep looking at someone because you just know that you know them from somewhere? Well, once the lady that had her back to me turned around and I saw her face, I knew where I had seen her...her very own blog! Yes, it finally happened, the blog world became very small in my world and I saw someone whose blog I was familiar with. It was really neat to get to meet Caroline and her Mom in person and they were even prettier in person than they appear on Caroline's blog. I came across Caroline's blog about 6 months ago and I pop over there pretty often. She is a sweet lady who has a very, very strong love of God and she is a very inspiring woman...good to read on days when you just need to feel a little closer to God, know what i mean? If you would like to see what I'm talking about, then pop on over and give Caroline a visit! One of the reasons that I've been drawn to Caroline's blog is that she always takes a bunch of pictures and what is a blog for if not for pictures?! Here are a couple pictures that she snapped that I borrowed from Caroline...she gets ALL the credit in my book because she snapped a picture of me with the girls and I think we all know how often that happens.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here we are with Caroline herself!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Kelly said...

you are your girls are so beautiful!!!