Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, after wishing on other peoples wishes for the past few weeks, I've decided to join in on a fellow bloggers wish list party. I mean, it is not right to covet your neighbors wife or belongings, so I guess it certainly is not right to covet or wish on their wishes! With out further ado, I present to you the things that I am wishing for at the moment:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**Attention dear, sweet hubs** This is a good x-mas wish idea! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**Again, Attention my dear sweet and adoring hubby** This is an even better x-mas gift idea!

And finally, this is something that I wish for everyday of my life...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
to wake up here and kid free for a week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I gave you a blog adward
check out my blog girl =)