Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Fat Jackson

Oh goodness, where to start with this piece of little boy scrumptiosness?! Jackson and his Mommy and Daddy came to visit us last weekend and he was just too much for us to handle. He is seriously the cutest little boy I've ever seen! Our weekend was supposed to start with the Wilson's arriving late Thursday evening, but the snow and ice that pummeled the southern United States kinda put a damper on that. The Wilson's had quite the adventure on what is normally an easy 6 hr drive and ended up arriving here late Friday afternoon. You can read about their adventure and the precious little place they stayed HERE. Once they arrived all safe and sound, I feel like I blinked and the weekend was over. My family came over to see them and have dinner on Friday night and then we spent all day Saturday shopping...Mama Wilson is a little deprived when it comes to good shopping where they live. The kids were really, really good considering that we toted them all over the place. We didn't finish our shopping until about 7:00 pm and then we went and met our hubby's at a great Mexican food restraunt for dinner. Mama Wilson's friend from college even came and met us which was a nice treat for her! The girls were a little unruly at dinner, but they had had a really long day and it was wayyyy past their bed time. Before we left, we let them get up and dance because there was a guy singing and Landrie really enjoyed that! An older couple was watching all the kids and were just tickled with the dancing. The man tried to give Landrie some money to put in the tip jar but she was terrified and ran to me. Once she realized that there was a tip jar, she started gathering all the empty sugar packets and "tipping" the singer with those. I'm sure he was thrilled! Ha! The Wilson's headed home on Sunday afternoon and we were left wondering where the time went. I so wish that we lived in the same town because it is so fun having our kiddos together. I am grateful that we can make weekend trips, but sometimes that just isn't enough! In the whirlwind of the weekend we didn't get too many pictures, but that just means that we were having too much fun!(Mama W got more pics than me, so you should def head over to her blog to see more!)

I mean have you ever seen such squishiness in your life?! I die!

Landrie had to help Papa Wilson feed Jack

His bib says it all!

I love the looks on their faces here, like they've been caught or something!

Where's Jacksie?

There he is!


Ella gave Jacksie a stare down after he grabbed a chunk of her hair...

but she quickly forgave him!

The Wilson fam is always so much fun and we love them lots! Hopefully it won't be too long until we get together again!

2 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

oh my goodness, i LOVE your pics!!! you got some awesome ones:)

Ashley said...

Those are some VERY cute pics!!!
Glad you all had a good weekend!