
Sweet pic of two little babies = a pleased Mommy! I was so hopeful for the pics this year, but obviously I shouldn't get my hopes up. Like with most things that I play out in my mind, scenarios are much better in my head, because this year, this was my reality
Yes my friends, I had two almost 2 yr olds that were pretty much impossible. We attempted pics on two different ocassions and neither attempt resulted in a pic with both girls actually looking at their Mommy. Here are some of the pics that were acceptable and didn't show more of the meltdowns of 2 twincesses.
We had family in town during one of our bluebonnet outings and I think it is safe to say that Baby Nora was a much more cooperative subject than her cousins!
Well, at least much better than Miss Priss aka Ella! She was def in rare form and was exerting her independence like I had never seen before. Oh, you don't believe me, let me show you
She was a little disgruntled that she was being asked to pose with another model...
and pretended that she was just too tired to be photographed...and then my favorite pic of all, one that totally captures the mood that Miss Priss was in
I'm using this post as fair warning to our KY fam that two cases of the terrible twos are headed your way! You have a little over a month to prepare!

2 comments:
OMG that made me laugh sooo hard! YOu all are DEFINITELY NOT staying at my house!! Just kidding---can't wait to see the little sweethearts, and you too!!!
Love, Becky
so funny, Stephanie! But even their pouts are adorable :) Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Post a Comment