Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Embracing The Camera - Day 1 (a day late!)


Momma Wilson forced me into doing this informed me that there was a fun little bloggy thing going on over at a cute little blog this week. It is all about embracing your camera and owning it. So often us Mommies (I'm probably the world's worst) get caught up into the everyday things that pull us in a million and one directions and we forget about ourselves. Whether it be forgetting to shower, forgetting to eat, forgetting to make a phone call, forgetting that there is a load of wet towels in the washer or just plain ole' forgetting that life exists outside of our children, us Mommies are all guilty of it! One thing that I'm totally guilty of is forgetting to include myself in pictures and making it a point to prove that my children do in fact have a mother that is capable of being photographed. I have been asked numerous times while out to take a photo for a family and I gladly oblige because I know I'm capturing a memory for them. Why don't I ever think to do this for me?!?! Well, "The Sweet T Family" is my excuse to start doing that now and I'm making a new New's Years resolution even though we are halfway through the year! Better late than never I guess. So I'm starting this a day late since I didn't find out about it until this morning. The pics aren't perfect, but they at least I'm in them. It's kinda hard to snap a pic with two toddlers, but I found time to do it when we were snuggling on the floor after swimming today. I love them!

1 comment:

Momma Wilson said...

Aren't you glad I forced you into this:) Love you girls, can't wait until tomorrow!!!