Last weekend I remembered to put my battery in my camera and was able to get some pictures of the kiddos at our football games. The boys have been playing flag football this spring and they have had games every Saturday for the past month and a half. How many times have I remembered to put the fully charged battery in my camera so that I could actually take pictures? That would be a total of 1! I
am a little distracted whenever I'm preparing to go somewhere and I can seem to put my finger on it as to why I'm so scatter brained?! (insert sarcasm) I don't feel so, so bad that I haven't been able to properly document the games though because I spend 95% of the time tending to or chasing after the girls. I'm thinking I should hand my camera over to someone else so that I can have pictures of how crazy and frazzled I look while chasing after two little girls that love nothing more than for their Mommy to chase them! While I managed to get
some pictures, I still did not get what I wanted of the boys playing because of reasons listed above. Hopefully the next time we go to a game I'll have better luck! In the meantime, here is a glimpse of what our Saturday's have been like.

Daddy and Garret in a halftime huddle with their team

Galen (#5) in action

The girls cheering on their boys



Ella decided she was bored with flag football and engaged in a game of tackle foot ball with Galen

Doing their cheerleader duties and giving Garret and his team mates a pep talk!
Part of the reason that the girls run around and I in turn have to chase them everywhere is because they see their Daddy on the sidelines. Since he is coaching, he obviously can't help me baby wrangle, but the girls sure to love when they get to go give Daddy some sugars!

4 comments:
I'd like to thank you for getting that cheer stuck in my head:) Love the pics momma, so so cute!!!
Too cute!!!
Hope you had a great mother's day!!
Ha ha! I knew you would Kristen! I have it in my head every time we are at the game b/c I wish the girls were old enough to learn it! How cute would that be?!
Thanks for your sweet comment. I hope you had a wonderful mothers day. Love this post, makes me imagine life when my boys are older and lil Taytum dancin around cheerin for her big bros. I am loving yours and Kristens photography skills lately. All the pictures you guys take are beautiful.
Post a Comment