Many of the following statements/phrases that the girls have been saying are due to the fact that Landrie has been battling a nasty little staph infection that I am happy to say is just about gone. It happens to be in her diaper area, so diaper changing has been tons of fun lately. I guess I have been saying the same things over and over because the girls definitely caught on quick!
* Ella: "Is ok sissia, fo yo owie...aw is ok." (this is usually said while rubbing Landrie's hair and she is referring to the ointment that I've been applying to Landrie's hiney)
* Ella: "Oh sissia YUCKY rrhea! Oh no! Oh gross!" (obviously Ella is referring to the nasty diapers Landrie has been having due to the sulphur based meds. I guess I said gross one too many times!)
* Landrie: "No, Mommia! No! I so sawwee! I sawwee!" (it is pitiful, but this is what Landrie was saying every time I changed her diaper at the peak of the infection. I hated that she was in so much pain but I included it because she seems to have no concept of when to use the phrase "I'm sorry" she says it if she falls or if something is not her fault and it is cute no matter how pitiful it may sound)
* Both girls add an "ia" on to the end of any name or thing they say. It is due to their friend Sophia and I guess they love her so much that they think everyone's names should sound like hers, hence the "Mommia" above. So just add an "ia" to the end of your name and that is what the girls would call you...Daddia, Bubbia, Goggia (dogs), Gigia and Poppia (Gigi and Poppia)...the list goes on and on and it is hilarious!
*Landrie is completely obsessed with tooting or "toowee" as she says. Because of the medicine she is taking she has a pretty mad case of some gas and she proudly exclaims to anyone with in ear shot whenever she expels gas...as if no one heard!
*The girls have been wrestling with each other a lot lately and it might just be one of the cutest things I've ever witnessed with them. They roll around and "tickle tickle" each other and just laugh and carry on, so cute! Tonight when the girls were wrestling, Ella was laying on top of Landrie, kinda between her legs. Landrie lifted her legs up in the air and proceeded to "toowee" super loud and right on Ella. Ella's response was to squeal with delight and yell "Sissia tooted me!" Yes, Ella, she did indeed!
*If Landrie doesn't like someone that is walking up to her, she will forcefully thrust her hand straight out in front of her face and says "No! Stop!" It is embarassing when sweet old ladies want to talk to the girls but not when weirdos come up and think it is okay to touch my children.
So I think that about does it for now as far as a little update on the girls go. They are doing new things every minute of the day and I just feel such a strong need to remember every bit of it...this at least puts a small dent in accomplishing that!

2 comments:
oh there's no doubt these girls are crazia:) love their little ways to pieces! just think of all the influences are kiddos are going to have a baby bug! lol!!!
ha! love it!
Post a Comment