While I was writing the last post, titled "Cahlers," I started thinking about all of the words the girls say. It dawned on me that since I am with them day in and day out, it is very rare that I can not decipher what they are saying. Oh the flip side, it is very common that every one else looks at me for guidance when the girls are trying to carry on a conversation with them. So, I thought it would be fun to record some more of the things that they say that you may just not be able to figure out...I mean would you ever have guessed that "cahlers" was "color"?!
I will give you the answers at the end of the post...let me know how well you did!
1. "Mommymunchoo"
2. "Bessee"
3. "Wuliful"
4. "Nonk"
5. "Momma-abuliful"
6. "Ficut"
7. "Momma-wash-inafuc"
8. "Momma-wash-sella"
9. "Watle"
10. "Minkey"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Are you ready for the answers?!?!?!?!
1. "Mommy, I don't want to"
2. "Bless You"
3. "Waterfall"
4. "Milk"
5. "Momma I beautiful"
6. "Fix it"
7. "Momma watch Princess and the Frog"
8. "Momma watch Cinderella"
9. "Water"
10. "Blankie"
So how did ya do? Were you completely baffled? Just for fun and because I feel like my babies are growing up wayyyyy too fast, here is an old picture...where does the time go?!
Why Decluttering Hasn’t Worked
3 days ago


4 comments:
Awww, so fun! I still remember Shelby said "Wawee" for water and "Meehee" for movie. Ah, I miss those days :)
ha! I was bad at that!
I got about half of them right!
I love Nonk and Minkey. Precious baby girls....give them all the nonk and minkeys they want!
My husband's mother told me he used to say "WooWoo on the alabish" meaning Captain Kangaroo's on the television.
alabish........television
I'm sure it helped that he was probably pointing to the t.v. ha.
xoxo, Julia (mizjuney)
I can't wait to add a few to the list after St. Louis! I have a feeling that Landrie and Jacksie are going to have a little talk of their own:)`
Post a Comment