Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Conversations with Garret

A conversation that Garret and I just had:

G~ Can I have some hot chocolate?

Me~ Sure, why don't you go ask Galen if he would like some as well

G (coming back downstairs)~ He said he does...did you know that I didn't used to have a bone pop out on the back bottom part of my leg. My dad does and I always wanted mine to, and now it does! LOOK!

Me~ Awesome! Just so you know, that is your calf muscle, not a bone.

G~ Oh, well, pretty cool that I have one...

Me~ Yes, it is. Here is your cocoa. The cup is really hot so be careful.

G~ Well, I'm really hot but you can still touch me.

Nothing like a little confidence!

A conversation that we had in the car the other day:

Out of nowhere

G~ Did you know that I have like 6 armpit hairs?

Me~ Oh really?! How did you find that out?

G~ I asked my dad to look and he said that he saw them!

Me~ Wow! I guess you'll be getting your chest hair next

G~ Um, I've already had like thousands of those for a long time.

Me~ Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were already so hairy.

G~ It's ok, you'll figure out how hot I am eventually.

There really are no words for this child. You definitely never know what will come out of his mouth next!

1 comment:

Momma Wilson said...

you're going to have your hands full with that one:)